What can KEEP offer to colleges?
- A one-stop shop for a variety of services
- Provision of short CPD events on a range of current topics
- Management of small-scale to large-scale events and conferences
- Assistance with curriculum development
- Help with developing and promoting partnership and co-operation, in particular to meet the challenges of creating a lifelong learning culture
- Promoting entrepreneurship amongst students
- Promoting the sensible deployment of ICT across the sector
- Help in developing the adult literacy and numeracy agenda
- Help to encourage the participation of those from disadvantaged and under represented groups, particularly where there is no history or family tradition of adult learning
- Developing policies of inclusiveness and diversity
- Help to address the challenges of FE provision in rural and remote communities
- To consider how FE student support system might be simplified and better targeted to achieve the principal objective of focusing on students in greatest need
- To help develop the highest standards of governance, management and leadership are developed and sustained throughout the sector
- To help the sector to address the need for better management of human resources and the promotion of equal opportunities in colleges
- To support FE lecturers in developing and maintaining up to date, responsive, flexible and transferable teaching skills
- To assist in managing the pace of strategic review within the sector
- And many more
Our consultants will be happy to discuss the possibilities with you.
Just contact us to discuss your needs.